What can i do?

Just found out im pregant, and the dad doesnt want it again. i have one other baby by him and sh will be 1 this year. He says its not his and everything else. I want it the baby but then i dont. im scared that he is going to hit me one day and hurt the baby. he has hit my oldest daughter and hurt her and she isnt his. i dont want him to hurt me or my kids. im trying to move out and try and get my boyfriend to move in with me. now the guy im pregant by we are not together i ended it in April. i just got with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago and he wants to marry me but i dont know if he means it. All i want is to be happy and rase my family with someone that loves them and me not just me. I cant be with someone that doesnt want anything to do with my kids, but its like i keep getting the guys that hurt me all the time.

ANGELEYEZ69

Asked by ANGELEYEZ69 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you need to stop worrying about a man in your life and concentrate on taking care of yourself and your children. Nobody will ever respect you or take care of you unless you first do it yourself. Get out of the bad situation, get on your own for awhile; ask family and friends for help. There is so much assistance out there nowdays, so don't think you can't do it. You obviously have a computer and internet, so try googling the city you live in and "public assistance" or something like that. Get on your own two feet and make a better life for yourself, and when it comes time to find a man; be picky. Don't settle for anthing less than the best. You deserve it.
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• first thing first take ur kids and get out of there go too friends family any where he can not make u end the pregnancy and it ur new boyfriend wants too be there for u let him but what ever u do do not put him as dad too this baby knowing he is not it is fraud
    Anonymous