Today is my son's 1st birhtday, we already had a party, but wanted to do something fun with him tonight. Any ideas?

jenn714

Asked by jenn714 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Chuck E Cheese! He's too young to use very many tokens, (parents use more, LOL!) he'll love running around, and it is safe with the # matching system.

http://www.chuckecheese.com/coupons/ 

You can look up one close to you and print off the coupons (any time, every day, we go a lot, and I never go w/o a coupon.) Then you get the 100 tokens for 10 cents each instead of 25, I take the rest home and save for the next trip! You can get your picture takekn for one token, pretty cheap family photo, and it's DATED so you know it's his birthday!

giftHappy 1st Birthday!

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• What does your son like to do? I don't know much about 1 yr olds (yet!) but I'd just give him all of your attention and let him chose what he wants to do and do it with him.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• why would you take a 1 yo to Chuck E Cheese??? It sounds sweet but its not very practical
    Anonymous

• Our LO started climbing at 8 mos, and walking at 9 mos, and by a year was running (I don't remember exactly when). We were with cousins, so not just us, and he liked running around, "throwing" skee balls (OK, walking them down and sticking them in the gutter, LOL!, all 9 of 'em!) the little Bob the Builder and Teletubbies rides. Going down the slide, spinning the spinny things, taking our pictures, watching Chuck E and the crew singing. He just liked the whole atmosphere of the lights and music and laughter and FUN! But I guess it would depend on your child whether it would be that fun or not. It was just a suggestion.....
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2009