Anyone an Avon representitive & do you do it on the Internet? Do you make good $? My car isn't working right now do I have drive to do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I had a hard time selling avon because unless you have a lot of friends and family interested in buying, the people in neighborhoods all have someone else they know who sells it. It might depend on your location but there are just so many avon reps it is sometimes hard. If you are looking for work from home opportunities I have pages of information on job opportunites that would allow for you to stay home. If interested please message me.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• hi Ladyluck09. I am an Avon Sales Leader and I do all my selling online. It's much easier than trying to sell door to door with the brochures and such. Actually, if you do it online, you have brochures on your website that customers can look at.
    As for needing a car...the only time is if you need to "hand deliver' some of the orders. There is also Ship Direct option which is where the order goes straight to the customer. This is a great option, but you may have to add like $3.00 for a shipping fee.
    If you need anything or have other questions, just let me know. If you want to sign up online to sell as an eRepresentative, go to my website and I'll find someone in your area to help you get started. Thanks, Deanne www.youravon.com/dbulger.. Also, the one other thing to remember. You make more money by recruiting others to sell Avon than by just selling alone. If you recruit one person, you can become a Sales Leader, keep
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• recruiting and the more money you make. You also make residual income off of the recruits that YOUR recruits get. It's the whole pyramid thing. So, just PM me if you need anything.
    Lighthousemom3
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009