I'm not much into Politics so maybe I missed it, but lets talk about something that was REALLY important during the election for a second...

So, did the Obamas ever get that dog they promised their girls if daddy won? I don't remember seeing it if they did, but like I said, I'm not much into Politics.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yep. He's really cute, I think. Like tnmom said, his name is Bo.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• hahaha yes and his name is BO
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yeah, like the others said, they did. At least he kept ONE campaign lie, I mean promise! LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I believe they did and am glad they didn't name it my name cuz one of the other prezs dogs name was my name, LOL.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 6:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• as if thats not horrible bribary vote me into office or I'm not getting my kids a dog . . . what was he thinking!?
    unwieldingdream

Answer by unwieldingdream at 6:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• guess you never watch TV either
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He said he would get the kids a dog after the election, regardless of the outcome.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lol
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Nope, Kennedy got it for the girls.
    Anonymous

• * itsmesteph11 - LOL, you say that like it should be an insult? I keep my tv viewing to a minimum, online news sources and newspapers work just fine when I feel the need to catch up on currant events that are actually important. I had forgotten about the dog as a matter of fact until my son asked me about it out of the blue today.

(In case you missed it, I was being facetious and thought we could do with a little mood lightening)

I googled, he is a cute dog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009