Im so tired/sleepy a lot!

does anybody know what it might mean? im not pregnant and im not being lazy cuz my daughter keeps me busy. what can give me energy that really works. (no energy drinks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Health

• Exercise works for me and also making sure I am eating more fruits and veggies then junk food. it can also be a symptom of other things tho... so you might want to get checked out by a Dr. GL
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• depression, thyroid, low iron, MS...those are a few of the things it could be a symptom of or you can just not be sleeping good and have sleep apnea.

Sorry I pressed enter too soon
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• All the above...plus, I found out mine was coming from the achiness that I constantly experienced. I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and put on a combination therapy. I have a little more energy sometimes, but the goal is to have more good days than bad. It can be surprising what can cause your low energy levels. I was always sooooo sleepy during the daytime, but then couldn't sleep worth a flip at night. See a doc.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009