How do i get my fiancee to understand that i need help while i am on bedrest?

I have a 20 month old daughter and i need help

tezziegirl85

Asked by tezziegirl85 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• guys do not get it trust me its hard too make them get it is there maybe family that could help u and him out for a while or try talking too him and let him in on whats happening too u and have doctors talk too him also
    Anonymous

• um im sorry but when i was on bed rest with a 15 mo old a didnt have to tell mys husband to help me... he just did. I would explain to him how important it is that you are on bedrest and tell him this is for the baby and it will be over w/ soon
    Anonymous

• Take him to the doctor with you and have the doctor explain to him exactly what bedrest is and why it was prescribed for you!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Ask him to gather for you what you need by you and tell him his help for you makes you feel stronger and you need him for you and new baby or other reason you have to be in bed. If you play up his ego, men all have it no matter how sick or tired we are, it'll probab. get him to help you. Also, have a question or two for doc even if you understand every thing, say you don't but you just can't call right then, that fiance needs to for you. That way doctor's or his nurses directions go straight in to fiance's ears.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand man like that my hubby always helped me even after working a long hard day, someone needs to kick him in the ass, sorry no ofense it's just ridiculus
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i agree with truthteller, i would take him to the doctor, he needs to help you and maybe reality will hit him if a doctor tells him to, also have you tried talking to him, try not to yell and say you need him, tell him how much you love him and how nice it is when he does.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2009