Has anyone ever stepped on someone while wearing stilettos or had someone step on YOU with THEIR stilettos?

I've had both instances occur. I was wearing flip flops of all things and a summer weight skirt and some girl who was not paying attention while walking around kept bumping into people and stepped on me with her stiletto. It was a very sharp pointy heel and it hurt like crazy. My foot was sore the rest of the night and all she said was, "oops sorry." I have also been the one to step on someone but this was intentional as a guy kept grabbing my purse trying to make me take his phone number. I pushed my stitletto into his foot and he quickly let go and left me alone. I think the stiletto heel is aptly named because it does imply danger and you can sure trip if you are not careful or hurt someone if you step on them, but, in a pinch, it can really help you out too, I think. Now, I almost always wear stiletto heels when I go out just so in case another jerk messes with me, I can put my foot down and make him leave me alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I've had both happen and let me tell you it does hurt! I used to wear them all the time but lately I'm living in ballet flats and flip flops lol. Lazy mommy summer shoes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009