Sharia in the U.S.??

All of THIS over a question? They were advertising "answers" afterall..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPod-hxD7g

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I had heard about this and another one. Every year at one of these festivals a group of Christian Arabs would walk around and give out pamphlets to those who take them. This year they put them off to the side in a booth for security reasons. While others could hand out whatever pamphlets where ever.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 7:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! I'm glad I saw this and many thanks for posting the link.

Frankly if Christian Street Preachers have to put up with hecklers and the hecklers with them, then a Muslim festival should HAVE TO put up with Christian Street preachers which these guys were not! Now how do I get my local pains to feel the calling to go to Dearborn ? They are sorely needed there instead of my hometown!!!

This is America, For Goddess Sakes!!! We've got the right to be ANNOYING and ASK QUESTIONS, and PREACH but NOT To ASSAULT people, to LIE and THREATENINGLY HARASS those who USE Their FREE SPEECH RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!

What the Festival did was wrong. I can't understand how it is even legal to do what they did. Something's really not right here.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Our rights are slowly being taken away from us and no one is even doing anything about it. Benjamin Franklin said "When you sacrifice freedom for security you lose both" and Thomas Jefferson said "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. " Still here we all are, being mislead by propaganda and false truths. AHHHH! Call me what you will but what this country needs another good revolution.
    paganmom05

Answer by paganmom05 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2009