Has anyone ever stepped on someone with a high heel/stiletto heel or has anyone stepped on YOU with a high heel/stiletto?

I've had both instances occur. I was wearing flip flops of all things and a summer weight skirt and some girl who was not paying attention while walking around kept bumping into people and stepped on me with her stiletto. It was a very sharp pointy heel and it hurt like crazy. My foot was sore the rest of the night and all she said was, "oops sorry." I have also been the one to step on someone but this was intentional as a guy kept grabbing my purse trying to make me take his phone number. I pushed my stitletto into his foot and he quickly let go and left me alone. I think the stiletto heel is aptly named because it does imply danger and you can sure trip if you are not careful or hurt someone if you step on them, but, in a pinch, it can really help you out too, I think. Now, I almost always wear stiletto heels when I go out just so in case another jerk messes with me, I can put my foot down and make him leave me alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not me but there was a special on the WE channel just about a month ago. Believe it or not , there are fetish clubs where people go to step and be stepped on. LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My friend who is on the heavier side has stepped on my barefoot with one before. It was definitely something I would not like to happen again...
    Anonymous

• No, but every time I hear the word "stiletto" it reminds me of a greeting card I read years ago....

On the front...."Happy Birthday to someone who makes me feel like dancing..."

Inside "...the flamenco in stilettos on your tongue!"

LOL. It still cracks me up and I found that card about 20 years ago. Someone should really reprint that one.
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 1:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2009