Ok, it's me again, crazy ghost lady. I have another question for you ladies, please!

I haven't had a chance to contact anyone,but last night, I was just falling asleep,and I know,just as sure as I'm sitting here, typing this, I heard a woman's voice say "hello". Freaked me out! Took me a long time to fall back asleep, I was scared. I finally did. My question is, do you think I should put the video camera and tape recorder in my room? DH didn't hear anything, he was already asleep,and thinks I'm nuts anyway. Should I ask it questions when I set the equipment up? I'm lost on all this, first time I've had anything like this happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes... video and audio. You might be surprised at what you see and/or hear that goes on while your sleeping!

I would do the night-time thing first, and if your experiences keep on happening, try asking it questions (when you're alone and preferably at night) and see what happens. You might find out what it wants and how to help it move on. EVPs (electronic voice phenomenon) are usually caught on audio- they are voices you cannot hear at the time, but are visable on the recording device when you play it back.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• ask for your guardian to speak with you during your dreams. if you have the gift to speak with spirits, your guardian should hear you loud and clear.

to native americans, its a totem animal, to christians an angel...doesnt matter..all the same thing. a guardian spirit
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• ewwwwwww spooky. if they want you they'll find you. i'm not sure though that ghosts say hello. don't they usually just do physical things?
    Anonymous

• Very interesting. Thank you ihartu. DH will be out of town on business next week, I will invite my friend over to stay with me,and we can set up while he's gone. Thanks for all the info,and thank you moki,as well.
    Anonymous

• You're welcome. I have extensive knowledge in the Paranormal, so if you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Good luck and I'd be really interested to know the outcome of your session and anything else that you might experience!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Thank you again. I will let you know. I hate to go anonymous,but I think my DH's ex-wife has an acct on here,and she's already looking for reasons to keep his daughter from him,and I don't want to use my name,and give her any more ammo. Thank you so much for all the advice.
    Anonymous

• A digital voice recorder would be the best for catching EVP's. You can then download the info onto your computer and filter out any background noises. They are only about $30 at Radio Shack.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• a lot of times things we cant hear...will be picked up on audio. so although you hear some of it, you may not be hearing all of it.

careful though....are you sure you want to hear it? sometimes it makes it all too real for some people
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Be careful about EVP's too.... You might be attracted spirits you might not want. But, i think thats with use alot and over time. Never hurts to try for a couple nights and see what happens.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009