Is this gross, or what?

One of my good friends' mom was talking to her best friend the other day when this lady asked her the weirdest thing. She asked if my friends mom thought it was weird that she still occasionally lets her 19 year old daughter mimic breastfeeding. No joke...this mom says that when her daughter goes through a rough time in her life, (ie: breaking up with a boyfriend, getting homesick from college, etc) that she will suck on her moms nipple, like breastfeeding, for comfort. I was in disbelief. I don't think you could pay me enough money to suck my moms nipple, lol! I was appalled...what do you think? Is this highly dysfunctional, or what? I just had to share.

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• now THAT is the sickest thing I have ever heard. I am sitting here trying to imagine a grown ass 19 year old WOMAN cuddled half way on her moms lap simulating breast feeding. It is truly making me nauseous
    bekka106

Answer by bekka106 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yeah its nasty here is a video that i found... watch it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?index=8&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=E2F38FD99B9D1F63&v=B68bt4v4xPg&playnext=1
    Anonymous

• O hell....ewwww, just ew. and i would say the mom is getting more outta this than the daughter....this is just wrong!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Are you serious???? You can't be serious!! Are you seriously, serious???? That is THE most disgusting, dysfunctional , creepiest thing that I have ever heard of......I'm shocked that the mom wasn't locked up a long time ago for sexual abuse. Sounds like the mom is getting something more out of it than she should. And, the 19 year old???? Are you sure you're serious? UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes this is totally dysfuctional and I am worried about the mother as well. They both need serious help!
    JustCarol

Answer by JustCarol at 6:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• WEIRD!!!!! I have never never heard of that before. wow.
    Anonymous

• LOLOL Lighthousemom....I'm SERIOUSLY SERIOUS. That's the same reaction I had. I didn't even believe it until my friends mom told me herself, and I know she's not the kind of woman to lie. She said she's really uncomfortable around her friend now, lol. I had to call my mom immediately and tell her because I thought this was one of the most disgusting things I'd ever heard too, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think this would make a GREAT episode of Dr. Phil...I wish they'd write in! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Anon 6:47, I've seen that before and I don't think that's right either...but at least they aren't grown children yet! Still...that video grossed me out, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I agree with all of the above it's just wrong on so many levels
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2009