For those of you following the Dr.Phil show, what do you think the young girl brittney should do with her baby?

have an abortion (too late now)
keep and raise the baby or give it up for adoption?

I think she should keep and raise the baby. jmo.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG...no way. That girl is very immature, shes a brat and she has no concept of reality. Didnt you SEE the first episode. Dr Phil gave her a few simple tasks and she couldnt do it. She left the mechanical baby at home alone, she has no concept of money, responsibility, or reality. This poor child is doomed if she keeps it UNLESS her mom and dad agree to raise this child. They have stated that they do not want to raise this baby. They dont even WANT this baby. They wanted her to have an abortion because they knew what kind of life it would be for them and for her and for the baby. I dont agree with abortion but I do agree with adoption. I know its hard...but not nearly as hard as it would be to raise this child forever. I think she did this on purpose and I believe shes doing everything her parents dont want her to do out of spite. I have a teenager thats only a year younger...I know the attitude well. JMO
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It would be nice if she offered the child to the adopting mom. They seemed like they bonded in a maternal sort of way.
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 7:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Son of a binki I wanted to watch this one and I missed it!!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• missed it..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009