Have you started Christmas Shopping yet?

I know it is early but just curious if you have started Christmas shopping yet. I have finished shopping for my son the most important part. I will be shopping for my parents and in laws within the next few months.

ladyluck09

Asked by ladyluck09 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• Nope, have even given it a thought, lol. I'll probably start sometime in November like I always do. Always works out fine. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I started the day after last christmas ;-)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Nope I dont start until the day after thanksgiving! I start and buy a few things that day and then go one other day and just spend all day buying everything for everyone!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 7:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Like Mythic MMM I started the day after Christmas last year (actually it might have even been earlier than that for this year), we have a HUGE family and are expecting our first baby (will be induced this weekend), so I knew I wouldn't have the energy or time after he's born for a while, so I'm almost done for this year already. It's good to know other people are as crazy as I am about getting it done early.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I usually start my shopping in July for all the family lilke parents and brother, sisters. I usually leave my kids stuff until the day after Thanksgiving! Most of the time the stuff they want is on sale pretty cheap, but the older they gett the more expensive things are getting. My 7 year old wants an IPOD this year. Lord help me they arent even teenagers yet!!
    cutemedgirl

Answer by cutemedgirl at 12:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• we now have a little house, so storage is at a premium. early shopping is a thing of the past for me. :(
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• No, will be starting in August. Now my younger sister is just about done. She starts the Jan after and gets done by Sept. maybe...LOL...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I haven't even thought about it yet. Ask me again in December. I HATE shopping, so I wait until the last minute.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• No, not yet..gotta get past DS's birthday first and see what people buy him before I can start buying for Christmas.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 11:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I have only been looking haven't bought anything yet. But it is good to get a early start on the shopping.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2009