How many mothers would pay $ for one day a month - childcare, laundry and light housecleaning?

I am referring to a typical 1500 sf house and 2 children between the ages of 0-12. This would be mostly for military wives who are the total care-givers while their husbands are deployed, psc'd or otherwise not available day to day. Hours would be from 1pm to 9pm. You leave and go do whatever you need or want to do for that day without having to worry about cleaning or finding a babysitter.

This would be an every month thing - one day just for you. What would you be willing to pay for that opportunity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Not Me,but I dont like people cleaning my house, its just a personnal preference..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If I had the money, I pay around $100, more if my house were especially dirty or for more kids. Do you live in Wa? I'd take you up on the offer. Sounds like a great way to earn extra $$ and a nice day for moms.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I am in NW Florida, close to Eglin AFB, NAS Pensacola and Whiting Field. I would love to find 20 25 mothers that want a "Mom's night out".
    Grandma55821

Answer by Grandma55821 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• MarGeee

Not Me,but I dont like people cleaning my house, its just a personnal preference..

What she said.

I don't even like people IN my house in general, except for my kids.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Thanks, ya'll. I was thinking about starting a small business doing this. Obviously, it wouldn't work! LOL Oh well....
    Grandma55821

Answer by Grandma55821 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2009