how do get him to understand how he is hurting me?

im so done with this marriage im tired of him hurting me all the time..from sarcastic hurtful comments to chattin with these girls online and giving out his number to females and then lying about it and starting fights. last night was the last straw i was sick i had a bad migrane and wanted to go to bed at 9 he stayed online talking to his myspace "girl" friends (the computer is in our bedrm) and he turned into a huge fight saying im controling, he pays more attention to these online sluts more than me...i dont know what to do anymore im so hurt and done with trying and sick of being the bad guy if i say something to him about it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• You need to sit him down and talk. He needs to know that a marriage does not include internet girlfriends. That's crazy. In my opinion he's acting like a teenage kid and not a grown man with a wife and family. If he's not willing to listen then you should leave for a few days and let him see what it's like without you. It takes two to make a marriage work and one to make it fall. I hope things work out for you.
    Anonymous

• get the internet cut off
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• op here
    i got the net cut off i wouldnt hear the end of it and would be liable to knock the shit out of me for being too controlling
    Anonymous

• download some viruses or something & pplay dumb when things on the p.c start acting up
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 8:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• then cut him off...take lorena's advice
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• ok keep is simple deleat his acount and play dumb tell him that you don't know what happened............or get on him account and tell his little girlfriends who u are and what he's doing most woman will stop talking to him if they know he's married with kids. If not simply block them from messigeing him. If he wants to act like a kid so can u!!! This is his game play back don't let him just do it and get away with shit like that bc eventully it's going to get worse he's going to keep pushing and pushing just to see if he can!
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you think he would knock the hell out of you for cutting off the internet, I think you need to really ask yourself why you are with him, I mean seriously.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• sit him down and tell him you want the divorce and then let him talk to whomever he wants. He obviously doesn't consider you if he's talking to other women! Don't stay with this guy. You deserve to be happy.
    Anonymous

• If your too afraid to take control of the situation and put your foot down then he's been abusing you for too long...if i got our internet cut off because my husband was chatting up females he would be more terrified of me then me of him...
    HisMoni

Answer by HisMoni at 12:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009