I need to find a job.. HELP

I would like to work at home really just mainly telemarketing. I heard about a company send u stuff to asemble and make about 500 a week. If so someone let me know.

I dont want to sell or pay a start up fee!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• If no one gives you an answer that you like, message me I might be able to help you. Meanwhile good luck on your search.
    GigglesRN69

Answer by GigglesRN69 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I dont work as a telemarketer BUT I work online doing something that I absolutely LOVE doing! It is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. YOu cash out when YOU want. You also work when YOU want. Again, NO FEES EVER! We also have 24/7 LIVE support so there is ALWAYS someone to help you when you need it. It IS worth taking a look at and see if this is something you are interested in doing.

http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• m-avi

I have a couple of ideas for you. 

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yes.Just visit http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 8:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• check things out.... take your time learning all you can about the business... I offer a turnkey home business.... own your own business is the best way to control your personal time and money... make sure that you don't have to store products, ship products or find your own customers to fill your telemarketing requirements.... I offer training and two streams of income... log in and look around at www.blessingsbegin.com
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 8:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• read my blog for some ideas. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 6:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009