anyone who's husband is afraid for real of a potential burgler and won't do anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Thats why I sleep with a soldier! Hooah!

(and when hes gone an alarm system and a really big dog! LOL)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• oh ozarkgirl3 I love your response - your just making me laugh, it's good to laugh!!!! I love your soldier for being one and you for being a soldier's wife. You are funny!!!! What kind of alarm system do you have? I'm so tired of being the one always locking our doors and stuff.
    Anonymous

• then he needs to move to a safer neighborhood
    Anonymous

• thats why i got a really big dog who is gentle with my kids but scars the shit out of people who dont know him...lol
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• We actually did get robbed last year... and we both slept right through it. I dont know how... but if anything came down to it, my soldier would fix them in a second. Hooah!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Its pretty simple actually. We have sensors on the doors and windows and when the system is armed, if the sensors get disconnected (door opens, window opens) then the alarm triggers. We also had a 'glass break' sensor put in. It registers the pitch of glass breaking so that if a window is broken (and therefore the sensors aren't disconnected) then the alarm sounds. Its through ADT so its all our own locks, etc but they monitor if the alarm goes off and will call the house through the system for the password (in case it was an accident). I also have a keychain that I can arm/disarm/alarm call the system with (even from the car/driveway/garage). Also, for the codes, there is a system in place (won't give too much detail) where I can give a "bad" password or code and they know it signals someone is with me and I am in trouble.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009