Have you ever looked at a mom and just known she was on welfare? I mean she doesn't take care of herself and her kids look all ratty to but they are at the store buying beer...go figure!!

I think you can tell because a lot of them dont take care of themselves and some look like they dont even shower, seem to have an "I don't care" attitude when talking to their kids but buying rediculous things at the store. Yea, I spot out the loosers in the grocery stores.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ha ha! Yea, little welfare children. Notice how the moms are always fat to? Must be getting lots of food stamps..ha ha
    Anonymous

• Have you ever read a question on cafemom and just knew the mom asking the question was a total loser? I think you can tell because they always ask questions about moms on welfare. They really should find better things to do with their time than to act like loser trolls.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Funny thing is, I see the same thing from every class. People who aren't in need of help can be just as trashy as someone who is.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I guess not judging a book by its cover doesn't apply. I work social services and i have seen welfare moms coming in my office better dress then a lot of people i know that make good money.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i was on welfare for a while but was always clean as were my kids ..it means nothing..i know ppl who arent on any assistance and are just nasty stinky ppl... i bet your one of those snotty bitches with a stick shoved up her ass...tryin pullin it out and smell your shit stinks too
    Anonymous

• Wow what a talent! The GOP should use you like a magic eight ball! lol
    Anonymous

• I don't know why some people just find it necessary to pass judgments on everyone else? Does it make you feel better to do that? I really have to feel sorry for those who do that.

lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 8:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You know what is really tacky? People that can't even formulate a sentence correctly. I also think it is hilarious when they try to use words that they themselves cannot even spell. i.e. ridiculous
    Maybe you should spend less time watching the ridiculous things those welfare moms are buying, and walk an aisle or two over and pick up a dictionary.
    Anonymous

• That doesn't mean they're on welfare. It just makes them trashy. There's no link between the 2. But kudos for having such an amazing talent! Like no one else knows how to spot out losers.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You know what is really tacky? People that can't even formulate a sentence correctly. I also think it is hilarious when they try to use words that they themselves cannot even spell. i.e. ridiculous Maybe you should spend less time watching the ridiculous things those welfare moms are buying, and walk an aisle or two over and pick up a dictionary.

I agree! You sound like a nasty bitter person, who nothing in life makes you happy..since youre too busy talking smack on people you dont even know.

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009