is this wrong? i know it does sound bad

a friend of mine died a few months ago unexpectedly and i contacted her ex bf cause i thought he should know what happened well since then we been talking and found out we have alot in common and just click. at the moment we are just friends but are open to whatever happens happens but my ex hubby says im being a bitch for even talking to him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Your friend is gone. There is nothing wrong with connecting with her ex. There are no lines being crossed. I'm sure she would want you both to be happy.q
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 8:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Go for it have a good time she will want you two to be happy.
    Anonymous

• your ex is saying that to you? well he's your ex for a reason right? But still I wouldn't sleep with friend no lie for a good year. Depending on how long he was with your friend he might just be wanting someone to talk to and sex gets in the way and complicates things early on.
    Anonymous

• It is not wrong. It doesn't sound bad. You reached out in and act of kindness since you were hurting, and if anything becomes of it, it would be a good thing, not a bad thing.

Answer by Bmat at 8:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I completely agree with the PP. Your friend is gone. The fact is friends are friends because they have things in common and like each other's personalities. So, if someone who is similar to you likes a guy, then chances are you will also find the same qualities attractive. Its normal and natural.The living should not live their lives around the dead. I say do whatever it is you want to do.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• if you click and he is a good man then go for it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Your friend is gon and if somthing good comes out of that then so be it.And as for ur ex. ummm he's not even in the pic so who gives a crap what he thinks if it feels right to u and the guy then go for just it take is slow and make sure he's not just looking for comfort befor you start anything long term
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I am sure your friend would want both of you to be happy so if both of you are single I don't see why it would be a problem for the two of you to hook up.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I really don't think she can hurt about since she's not around anymore. You're not doing anything wrong and no it doesn't sound bad.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009