Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know what this is called!!

When I had my daughter my placenta wouldnt come out. my doctor had to manually pull it out and it was very terrifiny. I was bleeding to death and it truely was tramatizing. I am now about to give birth to my second child and would like to do more research to ease my mind about my last labor so if anyone knows what it is called please help me!

Answer Question

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 8:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 22 (14,998 Credits)
Answers (2)

    Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

  • It's called Placenta Accreta.  Check it out in Wikipedia, it'll explain more into it.  Hope this helps.  And don't stress yourself out, everthings going to be fine.


    Answer by mamadee1971 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.