Does anyone know what this is called!!

When I had my daughter my placenta wouldnt come out. my doctor had to manually pull it out and it was very terrifiny. I was bleeding to death and it truely was tramatizing. I am now about to give birth to my second child and would like to do more research to ease my mind about my last labor so if anyone knows what it is called please help me!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 8:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/413153/the_third_stage_of_labor_placenta_delivery.html
    fuelsgirl2

Answer by fuelsgirl2 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It's called Placenta Accreta.  Check it out in Wikipedia, it'll explain more into it.  Hope this helps.  And don't stress yourself out, everthings going to be fine.

mamadee1971

Answer by mamadee1971 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009