Me and my husband have been married for 3 years now and we are starting to try and have a baby!!!Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• don't stress about becoming pregnant right away...sometimes it takes longer. just ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN! lol (#1 took us 12months - we finally quit and started having fun and then bingo!)

oh and good luck!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I bought an ovulating kit. I got pregnant on the 1st try with both my kids. Don't stress if it doesn't happen right away. Best wishes.
    Anonymous

• I've been married almost 3 years too, and now you're ready to tak that next step. My advice is that you don't want to stress about trying to get pregnant. I didn't believe it was true, but we had tried for 6 cycles. before it happened. I stressed myself out and tried so hard up to that point. The month of Feb I gave up and then it happened. Enjoy this time not trying with your hubby, it will happen for you. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2009