how do I stop the fighting?

I will be moving in with my family again soon. I need to know how to stop my two brothers' fighting. Also how to enforce the rules of cleaning up after themselves.

YoungandExcited

Asked by YoungandExcited at 8:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• How old are your brothers? This sounds like a job your parents should be taking care of and if your parents are unable to then I imagine whoever is the head of the household would make rules and enforce it. And by enforcing the rules I mean: either you follow the rules or get out of the house. Period.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 1:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• who's home are you moving into? Theirs? parents?
    if you will be moving into your parent's home, why do you need to worry about enforcing the rules when it comes to your brothers? That is your parent's job, not yours..
    It's simple.. You follow the rules and let your parent's worry about your brothers..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 2:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2009