36 weeks..

I am 19 years old and 36 weeks on Friday and I have had a normal pregnancy. The father of my child lives 6 hours away. I travelled by bus when I was 34 1/2 weeks to visit him for whole 2 days. the whole trip took 3 days. The doctor said it was fine to go and to relax and have a good time. I have had no nausea or braxton hicks.. only a little back pain when I sit for a while. I was thinking of planning to go again for the same amount of time during the 36th week. My mom said I might go into labor, but isnt that kind of early? this is my first child...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would tell him to come see you .....arent you guys together? wouldnt he generaly come down for the labor and birth any ways.....what i am trying to say is yeah it is a little too late to be traveling to another place right now and you could go into labor at anytime ....you could have before just from the trip alone
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i agree with the previous post. it isn't safe to travel alone this late in pregnancy, especially on a bus. have him come see you.
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 9:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I agree with both PP's. Just to be safe, it's not good to travel alone. You can go into labor at anytime.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i think you shouldn't go.. You Should just home .You can have the kid early. Have him go see you. Think about you and the baby. Good luck
    lucylepe5

Answer by lucylepe5 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i wouldn't go i know here where i live after 35 weeks if u go in too labor they do not stop it and with being so young there is a higher risk for u going early my sister had her first at 17 and second at 21 and both where born early and both just fine my last i had at 36 weeks and 5days so it does happen baby will come when he or she wants too and only then
    Anonymous