Pregnant? Cross your fingers!!

Alright so today is day one of my missed period! I was anxious all day just waiting for it to start praying that it didn't. I must have run to the bathroom a gazillion times to check! I have been super tired lately but I haven't also been feeling the greatest. Cross your fingers for me ladies, I want this soooo bad!!!

I know, there really isn't a question in here but what the heck, right? Give me an answer anyways!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• oh honey i want this for you too i hope you are but remember if not you can always try try and try again lol sweety good luck i wish you the best
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• *baby dust!!!!!!!* =D Let us know if you are or not!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Gooooood Luuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hopefully its triplets! hhehehe jk :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• REMEMBER HUN WHEN U WANT IT BAD THATS THE TIME IT DOSNT COME...SO JUST DONT THINK ABOUT IT SO MUCH..
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Good luck to you! I wish you all the best. Like the other ladies said, let us know when you know! I would love to tell you to not think about it, but I'm in the same boat, and as you probably know, that advice is hard to follow!!! ;) Good luck!
    TP1283

Answer by TP1283 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009