diaper rash

my baby has this really bad diaper rash but its almost like little blisters and they keep poping hes not uncorfotable at all he acts like he doesnt have them i have put a lot of A+D but it doesnt seem like hes getting any better any one can help me out ?what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Let him run around nakie.

Thats what we do for our daughter anytime she has a rash.

Buuut the blisters don't sound like a rash, I would try letting him be nakie for a day and if it doesn't help at all then give the doc a call and see what they think.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Could it be the A&D? Try another diaper cream, I swear by Burt's Bee's.
    used2chaos

Answer by used2chaos at 9:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• thank you ladies!! :o) naked boy tomorrow it is!!:o)
    Anonymous

• try olive oil............put that on with a cotton ball and then the diaper cream on top, it will be gone in a matter of hours.............sounds wierd, but works awesome!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I love Butt Paste (they now have it in natural, too), but if it gets really bad the doctor can give you something. I'd try the naked thing, too, if possible!
    myboyismyjoy025

Answer by myboyismyjoy025 at 9:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I agree, butt paste diaper cream is great. My son had a bad rash like you are discribing and that's what the peds. told me to try. It has an igredent that helps fungal or yeast infection (can't remeber which one) but it sure cleared it up.
    Anonymous

• it may be a yeast thing. try an anti fungal cream and see if that works.
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 10:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• where can i get this butt paste?
    Anonymous

• its with the other diaper creams it is yellow with a baby on it called baudreaxs(sp) butt paste
    alliednut

Answer by alliednut at 10:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• burts bee diaper rash cream is AMAZING!! my daughter was allergic to the wipes when she was teeny tiny and that was THE only diaper rash cream that would work.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2009