When should i take a pregnancy test?

Im new here and im very young, so please noone judge me. 2 days after my cycle ended i had unprotected sex twice. This wason june 24. when should i take a test?

passhun

Asked by passhun at 9:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if you don't get your period when ya should take one. . there are a few test out there i think you can take about 5 days before your missed period but I don't know how accurate they are.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• the hormones that are detected from a pregnancy test usually dont pick up until you are about 3-4 weeks pregnant. some howvever do pick up earlier but its unlikey. you should probably wait until your cycle is suppose to start, if you miss take a test. if you are still uncertain even if you do start your cycle, still take a test. Some women will have a cycle every month even while pregnant. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• You can take a pregnancy test the first day after your missed period, however it may be too soon to be accurate. It's possible to get a negative result, but really be pregnant. You may even wait a week or so after your cycle is supposed to start. Also, you may want to consider seeing a doctor for the test, that way you can start getting the care you need right away if you are pregnant, or you can get birth control if you aren't. Best of luck to you!
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• thank you guys soo much. Like im so completly new to this its kinda weird. Ok..i had unprotected sex on june 24,two days after my cycle ended. It will be exactly 3 weeks in 2 days. this is what ihave beengoing thru::
    sleepy all of the time
    today my cycle is late
    back pains like crazy
    weird discharge
    hard to fall asleep
    cant lay on my stomach anymore,it was my best position, but now it feels weird.kinda hurts
    frequent urination(not too frequent)
    tight lower stomach and i believe that's it. i want so much to be pregnant. my fertility days was june 28-july 1. What do you all think?
    passhun

Answer by passhun at 8:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009