Have they buried Michael Jackson yet???

Have they buried Michael Jackson yet??? And if yes, where did they bury him? If no, I would think they need to do it soon. He's been gone for almost two weeks now. His body has got to be getting close to decomposing even if it was embalmed. Right?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He was burried yesterday in LA.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 9:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• he wasnt buried yesterday. they have his brain somewhere and they are waiting for it to harden so they can rip it apart and do drug tests on it so they can see how many drugs he was really abusing. they are still up in the air about where they want to bury him.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Even if he wasn't burried yet, he was mostly plastic so there isn't much to decompose.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I don't think he is buried yet, I heard the brain thing today on the radio
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I'm surprised he didn't put it in his will to have his head cryogenically preserved for the future...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009