Has anyone felt cramps similar to menstrual cramps and ended up being pregnant?

Hi! I usually get my period anywhere around the 5th to the 8th each month. It's July 8th and I haven't gotten it yet. I am feeling cramps that feel like menstrual cramps. I haven't been stressed lately, but I know there's a chance my period could be late. I do not want to get my hopes up because we've been ttc for baby #1 for 8 months and have gotten our hopes up one too many times. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced cramps and ended up with a positive result! Thanks for your support and help ladies!!! ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES HUN..GO BUY A TEST..BEFORE I HAD MY MISCARRIAGE I W...AS PREGNANT AND BEFORE I TOOK THE TEST I HAD REAL BAD PERIOD CRAMPS AS IF MY PERIOD WANTED TO START AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST AND IT WAS A BIG FAT POSITIVE..
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yea i had cramps and i was like darnit just hurry up period get it over with sick of the cramps haha ya well i was pregnant.. and got them pains through out round ligament pains
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes. After 2 1/2 years of trying too! I remember I kept feeling like my period was coming...for like a week. I was on vacation at the time, so when I got home I tested and got my positive! Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

• Thank you for your response!
    I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
    I have 3 tests sitting in my drawer, but I'm trying to be patient and wait until after my missed period. A few times I took the test too early and then got my period a day or 2 later. I'd rather see my period than another one-line negative test along with a period! :(

But most of all I'd rather see a POSITIVE!!!!!!! The wait is difficult! Thanks for your time!
    TP1283

Answer by TP1283 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Thank you everyone for your helpful responses! I often turn to this site because we are not telling anyone that we are ttc and it's a tad bit hard to keep my feelings in! :) Thanks!
    TP1283

Answer by TP1283 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009