DID YOU KNOW (HARRY POTTER)

DID-YA-KNOW's:
Did you know that King's Cross is a real place in England?
Did you know that Harry Potter was named after his father; his middle name is James.
Did you know that Daniel Radcliffe and Harry Potter both have birthday's in July? (Daniel's is July 23, and Harry's is July 31.)
Did you know that Rupert Grint and Tom Felton are actually older than the character that they play?
Did you know that Daniel Radcliffe played a joke on Robbie Coltrane? He changed the language on his cell phone to Turkish.
Did you know that unlike Harry, Daniel Radcliffe does not wear glasses?
Did you know that Dobby is an image from the computer and Tobi Jones plays his voice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Did you know that Daniel and Emma's favourite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Rupert's is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets?
    Did you know that if Daniel, Rupert, and Emma could all have powers that they'd want to be invisible?
    Did you know that Daniel's favourite scene in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was the Chamber scene because it had the parseltongue as a challenge, and that Rupert's favourite scene was when he had to spit the slugs out of his mouth?
    Did you know that "The Great Hall" in Hogwarts is a chapel called Gloucester Cathedral?
    Anonymous

• wow you either hav too much free time on your hands or ur really bored lol but i didnt know any of that thanks for sharing
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I knew almost all of that.
    Anonymous

• I knew most
    found the cathedral part interesting
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I knew some of that but thanks for the rest. It was interesting. I am actually reading Half Blood Prince right now, I want to be ready when the movie comes out next week.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I did other than the Robbie Coltrane prank which is too funny. Yet, I am a Harry Potter geek. Read the books too many times to count. I am not that excited about the late release of the Half Blood Prince however. I finished the story in my mind long ago. Sad to see it end.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 10:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009