Confused!!!!!! is an understatement

Ok my period isn't here yet it was supose to start today I am never late with the exception of my 2 pregnacy's . Took a test to today and got a neg. but no cramps or anything. My 1st child i was 18 and didn't find out till i was 2 months with my second i actually thought she was the flu. Can't see doc till next week just really confused. We really want another baby. just don't know any fedback would be great. Thank you oh so very much.

littlemommy81

Asked by littlemommy81 at 9:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• be patient, and breathe. hopefully the test u bought has more than 1 in the box.... u MUST use your 1st mornings pee if you're in the 2-5 week range or it'll be a waste of $$$
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Thank you so much my loving hubby is about to drive me crazy
    littlemommy81

Answer by littlemommy81 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I might also suggest the dip instead of stream.... esp. in morning when you really gotta go. AND are nervous/excited AND with a hubby hovering. Get a paper bowl, plastic cup or something else disposable and pee... and dip for the amount of seconds your test brand says. tests can be wrong if you get too much or too little tinkle on 'em. make it perfect :) and gooooood luck
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I don't trust pee tests I have gotten false results from them b4. Just stay calm and wait for the blood test
    ashleynoel1225

Answer by ashleynoel1225 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• The same happened with my second little girl. all the hpt i did came back neg. i guess i am strange. plus This would be the 1st little one that wasn't a suprise.
    littlemommy81

Answer by littlemommy81 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009