disturbing dream please help!

i had 2 dreams. 1 was, uhh, "doing it" with 1 of my parents, and in the dream it wasnt weird. the other was masturbating with 1 of them, and wanting to kiss that parent, but, like, knowing it was my parent in the dream, but not KNOWING it. when i figured out it was, in the dream, i was like OMG EWWWW. what do these mean?? i would never do these in real life, it's disturbing and revolting and wrong!
i know you cant control dreams, but it feels like a sin or something. please tell me your opinion!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Health

• Look up dream meanings. It's possible that you long to have a closer relationship with "that parent". It may be disturbing but it's perfectly normal.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have heard that also. Don't feel bad I have had the same dream about my dad and my brother. I always longed to be closer to them. (but not in that way)!
    Anonymous

• www.dreammoods.com
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• How wierd, I'm so glad you posted this question I have had the same dream about my dad. I thought there was something wrong with me but now I feel better about it. Must be normal people just don't admit it. Thanks for doing so!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2009