Do your kids wear crocs? and do you think they're hiddeous or adorable?

I just caved in and bought 'em because my kids were **LITERALLY** the only ones at day camp without them... was too weird 4 me

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• i used to hate them but then when my preggo fat feet didnt fit into anything else i caved in.. and now i find them cute for babies actually got my DD a pair
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I don't mind them. We got the boys a pair because they can slip into them SO easily. The keep them by the door and then their is no struggle with getting shoes on before they run out to play!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• One word..... fugly!
    ashleynoel1225

Answer by ashleynoel1225 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• So ugly.
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 10:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• on my 2 year old they look really cute
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I love them. They are cute on the kids, especially the new cars ones, optimus Prime, etc. All 4 of my kids have at least 1 or two pair of them. They are so easy to get on my kids. The oldest ones don't have to ask me to tie their shoes and the youngest two can almost get them on by themselves. My 3 year old lately has been liking the regular tennis shoes better and my 2 year old tends to follow in his brothers footsteps.
    momof4greatkidz

Answer by momof4greatkidz at 10:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• On kids i love them i think my son has 3 pairs of knock off croc's that we wear all summer and until it rains around here...i like that he can put them on himself (he's 2) and go...i dont mind helping him but to be able to say go get your shoes on is nice lol. plus if he gets wet at the beach or something they dont take forever to dry.
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• When ever I see a kid with those on I think, "oh those poor kids".
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My kids have them. We live on a farm and my daughter especially is in puddles,mud and down at the creek. Sometimes I think she even forgets that she is wearing shoes!Lol! I just take the clogs and rince them,then scrub them w some soft scrub and they look great.
    They are cute but I don't think that I would wear them. Cute and practile for the kids:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My 4yr old has them and they look adorable on her feet. We bought them for our trip to Walt Disney this past May because of all the walking we would be doing and even tho we still had her push chair (stroller) with us I wanted her to be comfy cuz we do the parks from sun up to sun down. She still wearing them even after the trip. They're a great alturnative for rain boots in the summer and playing in the yard. When they get really mucky I drop 'em in the wash and let them air dry and we're good to go.
    The Disney Store was having a sale on the Disney Crocs this not to long ago so we bought a pair for her for next year's trip (we go every year) and we thought it was a good idea because I had read somewhere that the company Crocs were going out of business so we didn't know if they'd be around when next year's trip rolled around. Our oldest daughter, 11 wouldn't be caught dead wearing them unless they were the flip flops
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009