Has a woman ever flirted with your man right in front of you? What did you do?

It happened alot to me and luckily my SO always put the women in their place or ignored them. I never understood women who prey on other ppl's men.

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• yes everytime we go out to dinner they don't even look at me they just talk to him and flirt and smile one time a waitres took his order and left I was like umm isnt she going to take my order, my man ignores them as well after that insedent he always makes sure they take my order.
    I don't do anything about I'm more flatered then anything
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• it only happened once when we first started dating. I acted like it didn't bother me. I mean he is hot! Don't blame her. lol.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It has happened a few times but my husband immediately changes his usual nice guy demeanor and becomes rude to them. It takes two to tango and he never ever participates or initiates in any flirting, only with me..
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• you know the patented stink eye that you give to your kids?
    yeah, the full wrath of it goes to those chicks. now that he wears a ring on his finger, it's like these women come out of the woodworks to drool on him.
    once, he flirted with a girl in front of me, but that was to get my underage sister into a bar so we could play pool. she didn't have her ID, but we were just going to play pool. it shocked me, but we laughed afterwards.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 10:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It doesn't particularly bother me. My DH is rather dense when women are making passes. He thinks they are just being nice. LOL In order to get a date with him, I had to ask HIM out. I love the guy, but a woman would just about have to jump on him to get him to notice a pass.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• haha cause some women are kindve...well...sluts. yes it has happened and you know what i did? i was all over him and when he left i told her if she tried anything id put her skinny little ass in its place NOT WITH MY DF. of course my df doesnt notice..either that or he doesnt care but i think its piggish of women to do that.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yes I just laugh and tell them they are not woman enough to take him from me. (they probably are but it makes me feel empowered to say that and watch them slither away)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My hubby always tells them, "excuse me. do you not see me wife sitting right in front of me? now I believe that you should have more respect for her, b/c if I were you,I wouldn't want to get on her bad side...even more so now that she's pregnant. SO thank you for the confidence booter,but we would lie to be alone now. bye... "
    Its so funny b/c he doesn't say it rudely,Just to see the look on their face, and then they wont look at me when they leave. But Ive caught a few giving me the evil eye..and we just laugh,b/c she was the 1 getting put in her place not me.HAHA
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• One time I was too stunned to do or say anything. I was very young, and I couldn't believe she had the nerve! Another time (different girl), after she walked away I told my husband not to even be polite to her (this was before we were married). I told him in front of like 50 people who knew us that if it happened again, the b*!tch was going down!
    Anonymous

• I have had men flirt with my DH in front of me. I usually laugh about it because there is no way it will happen. One time a woman did it in front of me when we went to get an ice cream. I put my ring hand one the counter and said to the girl "I am having strawberry cheese cake and my Husband will have the vanilla." She got the clue and stopped imediately.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 12:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2009