Seeking Part-Time Work from home position that does make money.

Hello everyone,

I am seeking a part time position that does make money from home. Are there any good work from home jobs out there? If so, what do you recommend and what are the realistic earnings of this position. Also, is there an investment involved???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Would you like to try a buisiness online that is lucrative and pays every 6 to 10 weeks 6,000 dollars?You can go ahead and sign up for free and give a try and when you find your two people then you can make your one time small investment.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005

If your interested please let me know and I will help you get started.
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• m-avi

I have a couple of ideas for you. 

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yes.Just visit http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement only $1.00 to enroll untill July,13th
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 8:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I work at home with Procard. You can start for free. This is a great part time income. Message me here or you can check out my site:

http://www.procardinternational.com/CarynL4714

procardgal

Answer by procardgal at 9:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I started an at home biz a few months back with 2 little ones running around. It is with a comp that just recently won an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If interested in hearing more info, you can email me at rebeccabowen@live.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more info and help you out! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• read my blog. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com I have 3 things I'm currently doing. All of them are flexible and I can have my kids with me. I always set my own pay and hours, and I love what I do. I have a business doing office type work that people don't want to do themselves, I clean, and I work with Ameriplan. If one business is lacking, I always have something to fall back on and when I have too many jobs at once, I just up my prices.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 6:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I work with Procard International. 100% of the work can be done on the internet. Nothing to buy. Guaranteed FREE Leads every month! A Personalized Business Website! NO required investments, NO deposits NO kits, NO required training packets FREE downloadable marketing materials We help you succeed! (24 hour support) check out my website www.procardinternational.com/kristens4761   or feel free to sent me a message for more info.

craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 5:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2009