eating boogers??

my 2 yr old eats them, and its soooooo gross!!!!!
How do i get him to stop????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOL! We say it's a natural way to build the immune system. Just tell him no everytime he does it. We taught our kids the word 'germy' and told them that spreading germs makes us and our friends sick. Also, make him go wash everytime he does it. He will think that fun at first and then get tired of treking to the bathroom.
    pat7879

Answer by pat7879 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• isn't that a right of passage of childhood? jk my kids used to decorate walls with theirs, honest!!! omg so gross!! idunno maybe give him a sticker or put a nickel in a jar every time he comes to you with it so he can see his growth of not eatin em? good luck i'm just glad my kids never ate poo like my dogs did!!!!! enjoy toddlerhood the best is yet to come mama. speaking from a mom whose oldest is 25 yo!!!
    Anonymous