migrains!

i was wondering if any one who is plaqued by migrains notice that they get worse with ovulation and during my period. this week im suppose to ovulate but i have been to sick with migrains to do anything..grrr....my dr wont put me on anything stronger then relifin for them, this is not new for me i know what to do to try to prevent them for the rest of the month but during those two times of the month nothing seems to work...am i the only one with this problem?

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 10:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• o jeez ive always had those. they r so bad i throw up sometimes. im not preggo so i take some of my step dads vicodin cause its the only thing strong enough, and i heard it can make u less fertile. . but maybe try some pressure point therapy.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would go to specialist if your having really bad headaches, but the most common thing to help lessen a migraine is to drink plently of water through out the day. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009