Where is your dream vacation??

My husband said I can pick anywhere I want to go.. Neither one of us have really been anywhere.. Any ideas?

Nwaite85

Asked by Nwaite85 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Travel

• I would love to go to Hawaii on a cruise. I love cruises! A wonderful place we went for our 5th wedding anniversary was a Cozumel Mexico. We did a Western Caribbean Cruise.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Hawaii. I'd love to go to all of the main Islands. And fly first class. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Scotland for at least a month.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 10:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Hawaii or Australia
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Greek isles with NO children aaaah relaxing...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• a meditteranean cruise!! oh goodness me i want to go!! me and dh have talked about doing it for our 5th wedding anniversary.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• New Zealand! There's maybe 4 million people there and that isn't much. Oh, they have that crazy accent plus the are huge outdoor enthusiasts! I am just dying to get there!
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 12:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would love to take a long trip to Ireland! My husband and I would love to go for our 10 year anniversary! It would be a fantastic vacation for us and be able to feel okay leaving the kids with my parents for 2 weeks. Relaxation with no phones, kids, dogs etc. what a dream come true!!
    cutemedgirl

Answer by cutemedgirl at 12:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My dream vacation is in Michigan. My neighbor goes up there to hunt in the fall. In the cabin where he stay at there is bear and critters all around. He gets photos of bear in the yard. I love Bears. I would love to go up there and stay in the cabin and get photos of bears. And see Bear out in the wild.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Backpacking through Peru, if it were me.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009