Halloween costumes off season?

I would REALLY like to find some shops online with clearanced halloween costumes right now but have so far found practically nothing. I don't want to wait til the last minute like I have the last few years and gone to walmart out of necessity and gotten some lame unoriginal costume the same as all the other kids on the block. Any one have any favorite online stores that sell costumes?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• Have you tried E-bay, babiesrus.com, gap.com, oldnavy.com or amazon.com? I shop on it all the time and you can find just about anything you are looking for. Hope this helps.
    momof4greatkidz

Answer by momof4greatkidz at 10:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You need to do this on Nov. 1. I found my son's Spiderman for about $8. I don't know of places that carry them now.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you live near a Jewish neighborhood, there may be stores that sell costumes in late winter for Purim. In my neighborhood, there are two Jewish bookstores and a couple of Target stores that do this

Answer by rkoloms at 9:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• An definitely check second hand shops; they will have the best bargains

Answer by rkoloms at 9:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2009