Is this normal?

I have been getting dizzy for the past 3 days it comes off and on... I dont know if this is normal or what could it be? im 14 weeks prego

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your equilibrium and all that is sort of off balance when you are pregnant so that can sometimes be the cause of it, i had that too. but if it feels too much for you i'd call your doctor if i were you.
    i'm sure your fine though. =]
    good luck with the rest of your pregnancy sweetie.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 10:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• maybe your not eating enough? if you get chills to when it happens it could be low blood sugar. ask your ob next visit.
    Anonymous

• yep its normal especially with it being warm out. it should get better in a couple of weeks sometimes it doesn't.
    Anonymous

• It's probably because your blood sugar is low, I passed out when I was pregnant..and got dizzy a lot....eat healthy foods and stay hydrated.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• make sure to stay hydrated! i get like that as well. water usually does it for me :) or food. im not to picky! good luck! i hope you feel better
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2009