In Door play facilities...

Does anyone know about any of those indoor play places such as fun for all??? They have a reputation of being really dirty. Can anyone give me a review of some in our area?

JBearsMom

Asked by JBearsMom at 10:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just know they are overpriced, when you can go to the park for free
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Are you talking about mall areas ? Any place with lots of kids will be germy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am seeking an indoor play area for specifically rainy days. I have heard of one in Moriches and i know of one in Port Jefferson. I have 2 nephews in town at the end of the month, and with the recent weather i want to be prepared for rain. We need high energy in-door activities. Any ideas??
    JBearsMom

Answer by JBearsMom at 10:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I've been to a few and they've all been really clean. Last time we went to one my friends daughter tripped and split her lip. As soon as the woman in charge gave us an ice pack she was over cleaning the spot properly. One of my other friends was there one day when a kid threw up in the sand box and everyone was given a rain check to come back once the sand was replaced.

Find the names of a few places then google them to find reviews. You could also stop by the places, you can get a good idea of what a place is like by looking in the window or just looking over the counter. If the place is more enclosed just ask if you can have a quick peek.
    Anonymous