What are some baby shower ideas?

Favors, decorations...any ideas would help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just had my shower a few weeks ago, and for favors they got blue tins and put in mints & candy in the shape of baby bottles and regular mints - colored blue), I had a corsage of a pair of little socks tied together with blue ribbon, for decorations we just used the tins scattered throughout the house and put up a couple of signs up that said baby boy, little feet shaped, etc... It was cute
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you know what your having, and have a name picked out, you might be able to do something with the name. My friend had a little boy and named him Jack. At her shower, we decorated in Jack of hearts and that was pretty much her whole theme of the shower. It was pretty neat.

I was having a girl and my shower was around Valentines day so everything was pink, red, and purple hearts.

We made a pink punch with raspberry sherbert and put it in this big glass jar with a pink ribbon with hearts tied around it. It was super cute.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• At mine they had gift baskets with bath stuff, wine glasses, w/ wine, a movie basket, and everyone who brought a pack of diapers (everyone) got their name in a drawing for the baskets- it was great for me I didnt have to buy diapers for 4 months!
    mommyof3xy

Answer by mommyof3xy at 11:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• http://www.babyshower101.com/
    emtgirl885

Answer by emtgirl885 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2009