If you could ask your God or Supreme Being any question at all to his or her face and get an

answer, what would it be (your question)? And what do you think the answer would be compared to what you hope the answer would be?

My question would be why do so many good people die in horrible ways? I think the answer would be because death is not controlled or chosen by God or humans. I wish the answer would be that coming generations of humans soon will learn greatly from the past and a new world will have very very little terrorisim and horror between humans from any thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• since he is the supreme all knowing and knows whats going to happen next, i would ask if im going to heaven :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Why do good people always get in the worst situations? I think the answer would be ..to test their faith, to see if after all the crap, they still believe that God is there. What I hope the answer would be is because Jesus went to Hell before he ascended into Heaven and that's what has to happen
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Why my cousins had to die so young I lost one at 23 he was like my brother and he was killed tradgically in an tractor accident breaking his neck. My other cousin was 15 and choked on her vomit thanks to the shitty hospital she had to be taken to.

And then I would thank him for not taking my daughter from me on 07
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would ask, "Why me?" for so many things I went through in my life.
    Of course, God would most likely have a wise answer that I already know in my heart, but I want to know if I am to serve a special purpose or was it all just an experiment?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2009