My husbands porn history worrys me please help no bashing.

He has always looked at porn but it has got worst where he does it while I am sleeping or in the other room.But here latley it is always about big dicks gang bangs and fuck my wife.I am wondering if mabe he is bi sexual or someting like that but afraid to ask.What would you do or what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he has some bisexual tendencies, but b/c of homophobia, he is afraid to be honest about it (even with himself). I seriously doubt that should be anything to worry about. Its normal for "straight" men to have some kind of arousal from other men. It could be from envy over penis size to another man's confidence or how much he gets laid, etc. Plus, just because he finds certain things arousing, that doesn't make him 'gay/bi' even though HE may think it does. Arousal in response to the male organ alone does not make someone gay. Its the whole package (no pun intended..lol) So, yes, he may be aroused by penises but that doesn't mean he is attracted to men as a whole. Maybe its more about the penetration and watching you be penetrated by someone/something other than him/his penis. If it bothers you b/c its not your "thing" then speak up. But, if you are only worried that hes "hiding in the closet", I wouldn't be upset.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well I think every man has a sex thing....but I really dont know what to say about yours...do you have sex with him?
    When I first got pregnant,I didn't have sex with my hubby for the first 4months,and he would ask me if he could watch porn (it was the weirdest question) but I would let him b/c I felt bad. So when we started having sex again,he stopped,and now sometimes he'll ask me if we haven't "done it" in a while and Ill just tell him "HEELLLLL NOOO".

Have you talked to him about it?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think he needs help, it sounds like his "habit" is escalating. it's only going to get worse. if it were me, I'd talk to him about it. That would really offend me. I personally find it disrespectful. whatever you do, just be respectful and sensitive. Good luck with everything.
    Anonymous

• It could be boredom, or curiosity. My dh and I look up new stuff all the time and believe it or not sometimes you stumble across thing that are freaking gross. Whether he looked at it for a second or an hour it will show up in your history. Is he spending money on these sites??? That is when I would start to worry.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It doesn't sound bi to me. Just bc he likes to watch big d's doesn't mean he wants one in him. A lot of men like to daydream that they have one and that's what it would look like if he had one. I'd be more worried about the F my wife! lol He might be trying to get you laid!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes I have sex with him everyday and if I can't I give him head,we are very active.I don't care that much that he watches porn I watchit with him some but it is the whole big dicks and cock ics he searches for that bothers me ya know. Also he wants to watch me with another guy but now I am wondering if it is the guy he wants to watch.He is closed minded on stuff like this a would get very very mad if I ask him if he is gay but I just ahve a feeling.
    Anonymous

• if you have a feeling then trust your gut...for some reason we as women doubt our instincts...trust yourself...
    HisMoni

Answer by HisMoni at 12:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Have you tried talking to him about it?? I don't think theres anything with a guy watching porn as long as he choses you over the porn. Once he starts opting out of sex to watch porn then you have a real problem. But I think you should just talk to him about it. If you can't bring yourself to do it to his face, write him a note, dont be accusing or mean ,just say you're curious as to why he's looking at that stuff.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 6:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2009