How much tylenol should i give a 2 month old?

My baby had her 2month shots today and her legs seem to be hurting.Her ped. gave me some tylenol to take home.But it says on the box if under 2 yrs old ask a doctor.So i don't know how much is safe to give her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• eihter call your prdi or call teh pharmasist they will give you teh correct dosage for her weight...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• To my knowledge, I have 5 children, you shouldn't be giving a 2month old anything without calling your doctor first. I'm not sure a pharmacist will even recommend anything. I know in the past the only thing my pedi will recommend for a very small child is pediacare.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 11:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• when my daughter had her shots at 2 months the doctor gave me tylenol (it was also for the physical therapy she had to go through). you will have a .3 and a .6 on the dropper, the dosage is right in between those to spots. There is no marking for that spot. Call your doctor first and ask, please do not take my advice without asking the doctor first.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• when my baby had his first shots the doc gave him tylenol and it was at .8 and that was with both my boys, when my 8 month old a couple months and got sick I gave him .8 dose
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• after my son's circumcision at 2 weeks old, the Pediatrician said to give him .6 on a .8 dropper, so in between the 4 and 8.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Now that i think of it, the .3 and .6 are the dosages on the mylicon drops. I think Tylenol is .4 and .8 and its in between that. The bottle is in my daughters room and she is asleep right now and I do not want to go in there and disturb her.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• you rockThanks for your help.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• how much does she weigh? It doesn't matter how old they are it's all weight
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• op-she weighs 11pds
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2009