Strained muscle during Pregnancy?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I was moving some baby clothes from a box to my dresser and I started having really bad muscle cramps in my side. I can feel the baby moving but it really hurts to move anywhere. Anyone have a strained or pulled ab muscle, and what did you do for it, if anything?

Emuu

Asked by Emuu at 11:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh... my poor friend pulled an ab muscle sneezing while she was pregnant. she thought something was wrong with the baby and went to the ER. the gave her something to help her cold so she would stop sneezing, but i cannot recall if they gave her anything for the pain.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm not sure about a strained muscle but I have really bad allergies and I'm 37 wks preg and everytime I sneeze, my stomach hardens for a few seconds then it wiggles. Strange but I'm so use to it now. I wonder if the baby sneezes inside too?? In the mornings when I stretch. My belly wiggles. I'm not sure why.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 11:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2009