Wanting another baby... please talk me out of it!

Good thing I got my depo today. My 10 month old is such a good kid! and now he is getting close to a year and I'm wanting another baby, I don't think it would be that hard since my first is so good. Talk me out of it please!!!! :( tell me all the bad stuff cuz all I can think about is good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my first was an angel too but my second made me wish I hadn't gotten pregnant the second time. Don't think you will get that lucky twice in a row! (did that help?)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Uhh...well...there's that one thing. Oh wait a minute. Oh yeah, what about....nope that's not quite it either. Oh, I know, I know...when you have more than one child...nope...that's not it either.

Sorry mama. Can't do it. I'm prego w/#5. If I can't talk myself out of having more babies...I sure as heck can't talk you out of it! LMAO.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It hurts! U dont sleep! They cost money! well if u have one it's only fair to the other kid to have another eventually, I believe when parents pass on, their kid should have a sibling who can relate to them. There's so many reasons why having an only child is not beneficial. My son was an only child for 7 years, and he is very lonely, my daughter helps a little but she's only 9 months old, so she's gonna be lonely too. I dont want to have another one, I think it would be selfish of me because we're struglling financially now and I hate being pregnant. I went off on a tangent here, but if ur clock is ticking still, u should answer it, when ur ready.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• mumma28-

Good job, I said to talk me out of it, not encourage me!!!!!! The first 3 of your answer were good, but then you just threw it all out the window. LOL

thanks anyways <3 OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• lol sorry i tried, but again, if ur doubting u should wait a while, see how u feel in a few years
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have two girls, my 1st was a breeze and was soooo nice and sweet. The 2nd one was sweet till she hit around 1 and half then she was not so sweet and she started teaching her sister how not to be nice so now I am dealing with 2 girls one is 5 and the other is 3 and a half and some days I just want to run away and then I feel awful for thinking that way because of my own kids .
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• mamajen that was cute....i totally agree im of no help cuz im dying to have another!!!!!!!!!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• my #1 is super easy, and #2 is a little devil. cute as hell and he knows it. very clingy. i love him to death but he's very high maintence!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I could lend you the two of mine for a few days and that'll probably help.

(Only kidding). Sometimes they're good as birth control poster children, other times (most times) they are what keeps me going.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well i got one Solid reason: your baby is soon to be 1, and still an angel... you know as soon as he starts school all the headache will begin....
    I kindda want a second baby too, but I made a promise to myself that I will give my son the best of everything! things like good school, sports , i also want him to see things and go places, and ofcourse have money for collage etc.
    so untill i'm tottaly sure i can aford to have another, I'll wait:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2009