I feel I like come second to my bf...

Every morning, mybf wakes up and he goes right on his iPhone... Ok I have the phone too and it's nothing new... I feel as though I don't get a good morning bcuz he's too busy on his phone... Same thing as in the night... B4 he falls asleep he always on his phone!!! Honestly Iam a little jealous of his phone.. He pays more attention n more time with it then me... How can I change this situation? Or what can I do about this situation

Mamicela87

Asked by Mamicela87 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• why would you want to live with someone like that? It's clear he doesn't want to be in a relationship. Then maybe he's wanting to piss you off so you will leave. maybe he has someone else.
    Anonymous

• I would ask him what's going in and tell him how you feel about the whole deal
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i would talk to him, communication goes a long way, you would be superized. most men wont know what they are doing wrong if you dont tell him, that his phone usage is bothering you.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• man i got the same problem... not sure if he got someone else on there or just really love his phone .. ggrr
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd sit him down and let him know it bothers you, and that you would like his attention too! If he keeps this up you may want to give him a taste of what it is like..... by that I mean get busy with something that interests you and ignore him (especially if he expects you to fix him breakfast, or if he is in the mood for some romance...) Maybe if he sees how it feels to be 2nd place he will start putting you first and the phone 2nd.
    good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2009