i dont know if im pregnant, im 20 years old and am on birth control... although i had unprotected sex on my off week... i am too early to miss my period, i have sore nipples/breasts, very moody lately, my breast and nipples seem to be a slight bit larger, i cant stay focused on anything, and i am tired all the time. could i be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test. If you have sex, there is ALWAYS the possibility that you could be pregnant.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• the only way you can be sure if your prego or not is if you take a test or see your doc, and fyi if you have sex, birth control or not, there is always a chance that you will get prego.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i've taken a home pregnancy test it resulted negative, but i think its too soon to tell. im still about a week or so away from my period. i just have this feeling. and the symptoms i dont know if they are just in my head or if they're real. im just to anxious to know..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Sounds like you may be and it's just too early for the test to pick it up. Did you take a digital or line test?
    singlemama20

Answer by singlemama20 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• line test. first response brand. i know it only works up to 5 days before but i tried anyways. it was def. negative.. my missed period is to far away for my nerves to handle !! is it to early to even have theses symptoms?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ARE Y0U ON THE PATCH? iF SO i WAS AND i ALWAyS GOT THOSE SYMPTOMS! THE PATCH JUST DOES THAT TO yOU BUT JUST WAiT TiL yOU MiSS yOUR PERiOD ND THEN TAKE A TEST! y0U MiGHT BE..NO BiRTH CONTROL iS 100% EFFECTiVE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Not to burst your bubble but I had the same symptoms at first. I complained about sore breasts and that same day my co-worker told me to get a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive. I did the first morning urine the next day and it was positive too. I'm now 37 wks pregnant and little did I know what a woman goes through. All the check-ups, vitamins, urinary tract infections, tests and more tests, ultrasounds. I'm 24 yrs old and I think this is my first and last. I didn't have any sickness and worked 2 fulltime jobs up until 8 months and now I'm working just one but I'm ready to be on maternity leave. Just make sure you save up money. It really helps.
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 12:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• how early did you take your test?? were you on birth control??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2009