I hate breastfeeding...Part II

I now realize that hating breastfeeding was just a phase. I looked at my son this morning while he was nursing and I know that I will miss this time we have, once he is weaned. He is not completely weaned but our quiet nursing times are winding down. I'm glad that I understand what I went through...just unsure and wanting myself to be back to normal. There will be more children and I will get my time with them...but I am so happy that I don't resent breastfeeding anymore!!! And that is thanks to all of your encouragement and words of experience!! Now I can fully appreciate my son better and wish that he would hurry up because the cliche's are true...time flies!! Thanks again!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's so sweet to hear! I guess being called BF "nazi's" has it's rewards :D

milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yay! Good for you for sticking with it! I know it can be really tough. My son and I really struggled for the first 6 weeks, and A LOT of tears were shed by both of us, but one of my mottoes is "You won't find a mom who regrets breastfeeding, but you'll find plenty who regret stopping." We're at 10 1/2 months now, and still going strong! Congratulations on making it past a really tough time! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2009