OMG MEN.....lol...advice needed asap plz

ok...so, I JUST got my period a few hours ago after 7 months of NOT having it. Well, now my boyfriend keeps begging me to have sex. I'm like...are you serious...my belly hurts and I'm sore...he tells me I am no fun and not adventurous anymore...I just haven't been in the "mood" lately. I don't know why...but I hate it. We used to do it ALL the time where ever/when ever we had the chance...but I got really sick about a year ago and haven't been the same since. We really want to start a family...but I just feel like it is impossible for me because my periods hardly ever come or they are MONTHS apart. This is the longest I have gone without having it. We go to the OBGYN Friday. I think I have lost my sex drive...what should I do? I love him...and am very much so attracted to him....and WANT nothing more in the world to have his kids...why am I feeling this way???

ADVICE PLEASE ASAP

tnkrbell860

Asked by tnkrbell860 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my guess is that it's something hormonal- it explains the lack of wanting to have sex, and the infrequent periods. The OBGYN should be able to give you something to help in both areas. Good luck!
    Kylies_mommy72

Answer by Kylies_mommy72 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Thanx...they had me go for bloodwork when I got it in Jan...cuz before that I hadn't gotten it since oct 26...I remember because it was my friends bday lol but they said that my hormone level and everything looked normal...idk it's all weird...but I'm 26...so is he...we are pushing 30 quick and I want to at least have my family started before then... sigh...Everything just seems to be so hard for me :( I think we will make cute babies :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• speak to your doctor, try to find the problem...why you feel this way...it;s probably hormones messing with your body.
    maybe you should try the woman's viagra?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• OMG they have womens viagra??? I have never heard of that...
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• maybe you got a slight form of depression usually that can cause a dip in your hormones so go see your doctor they can help you good luck!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 3:43 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• try researching an herb called Horny Goat Weed. It's usually used as a natural viagra for men but it works for women as well.
    provincialfoot

Answer by provincialfoot at 4:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• WHY DIDNT U HAVE UR PERIOD FOR 7 MONTHS..THAT ISNT NORMAL..DID U HAVE A MISCARRIAGE OR SOMTHING??
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I will look into these and talk to my DR tomorrow. No, I didn't have a miscarriage. I had a LEEP surgery about 5yrs ago or so because I had cancerous cells. My old OBGYN didn't see me being irregular as an issue even though I addressed it EVERY time I went in. Which because of the surgery I had I was normally going in every 3 mnths for a checkup. Well, last June I started getting really bad and serious belly problems...so bad that my DRs put me out of work. They have done test after test, including pregnancy tests and blood tests and EVERY thing came out negative...they still don't know what it is. I still have the pain off and on. somedays worse than the day before..but it was so bad I ended up in the ER a few times. This was the longest time I have gone without it...I asked if maybe my weight had something to do with it because I am only 86lbs....and they said no because I am tiny....I am only 4ft 10.25in
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009